Acceptance of Terms of Service
Site Editor’s services
The Reenew Energy website (and any services provided to you on and via this website) are provided on an “as is” basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue contents and, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice, remove data you provide, without any liability towards you. The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for removal of or failure to store information, or any inaccuracy or improper delivery of information.
Your responsibility and conduct
In order to use this website, or parts of it, you may be required to register for a user account on this website; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested and you undertake that you are at least the required age for use. By registering for a user account, you explicitly agree to this site’s Terms of Service, including any amendments made by the site editor.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and other login information. You are responsible for all usage of your account, whether it is authorized by you or not. You agree to notify the site editor immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, password, or login information.
You also agree to use this website responsibly and in the way it was intended; that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by our terms and conditions. You may not use the site in any way that could impair the site or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the site. Reenew Energy and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel services, with or without notice, if you fail to comply.
By using this website or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- You will not provide any content that may be construed as unlawful, threatening, harassment, stalking, vulgar, pornographic, or defamatory. Any content provided or conduct in violation of applicable of local, national, or international law is a breach of our Terms of Service. Any content submitted infected with destructive programming gives rise to civil and/or criminal liability.
- You will not misrepresent your identity or your association with any person or entity, or in any way seek to conceal or misrepresent you’re the origin of any content provided by you.
- You will not collect/harvest any information about other users.
- You will not provide, nor use this website to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner or any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce.
- You will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable or that may be considered to violate any local, national, or international laws, including but not limited to laws concerning copyrights, patents and trade secrets.
Content you provide on this website
By providing content of any kind on this website:
- You agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral or other rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and create derivative works and compilations in whole or in part. This applies to any form, media, or technology known at the time of provision or subsequently developed.
- You avow that you have all legal, moral and other rights necessary to grant the licenses agreed to in the above paragraph.
- You agree that the site editor will have the right (but not the obligation) at the site editor’s discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Third-party services and you
Goods and services may or may not be advertised or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding services and products provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and standards of these third parties. The site editor will not be at all liable/responsible for any of your dealings or interactions with third parties.
Hold harmless policy
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site editor, Reenew Energy, and any of the representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders of the site editor and/or Reenew Energy, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees that may be filed by any third party arising out of your conduct or connection with this website or service, your provision of content, your violation of these Terms of Service, or any other violation by you of the rights of another person or party.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site editor and Reenew Energy will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes but isn’t limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from:
- The use of services or the inability to use services,
- The cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transition entered into through services,
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- Statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or
- Any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
What rights we reserve for ourselves
The site editor/Reenew Energy reserves all of the site editor’s/Reenew Energy’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor/Reenew Energy may have in respect to this website, its content, and any goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s/Reenew Energy’s rights and property requires the site editor’s/Reenew Energy’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is NOT providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this website or provided services without the site editor’s prior written consent. Reenew Energy and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel services, with or without notice.
Applicable laws and legislation
You agree that these Terms of Service and any dispute arising out of your use of this website or products or services provided will be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws applicable at the site editor’s domicile, notwithstanding any differences between the said applicable legislation and legislation in force at your location. By registering for a user account on this website, or by using this website and the services it provides, you accept that jurisdiction is granted to the courts having jurisdiction over the site editor’s domicile, and that any disputes will be heard by the said courts.